Sunday, May 12, 2013

My Lust List

 

 

It is my favorite time of year in the C-bus right now when everything is blooming and it isn't yet too hot.  I am also a big fan of Springtime (and summer) in Columbus because it gives me an excuse to buy my favorite types of clothes (girly sundresses, jewelry, and sandals).  The photos above and below are some the items that I currently have my eye on.  Above:  Mania Mania "Immortals" ring for $400 on www.shopbop.com; "Open Bloom" top for $68 on www.anthropologie.com; RED Valentino bow espadrilles for $250 on www.piperlime.com; Lipsy floral garland hair band on sale for $10.18 on www.asos.com.  Below:  Alexis Bittar "Miss Havisham" encrusted skinny bangle for $195 on www.nordstrom.com; ASOS jewelled flower headband for $20.36 on www.asos.com; ASOS premium bandeau mirror floral skater dress for $93.34 on www.asos.com; BCBG "Leigh" corded high heel sandal for $245 on www.bcbg.com; Bebe multi pocket zipper front dress for $139 on www.bebe.com; "Blushed" shades for $38 on www.anthroplogie.com; "Frosted Seawater" necklace for $58 on www.anthropologie.com; Orelia feather and suede hair clip for $30.55 on www.asos.com; Print burst umbrella for $48 on www.anthropologie.com; Rebecca Minkoff studded pave leather bracelet for $128 on www.piperlime.com; "Weslia" wedge for $45 on www.callitspring.com
 

 

 

 

 



No comments: