Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Raid My Closet: My Purchases for This Spring/Summer

Over the past few months I've acquired a few new pieces to update my Spring/Summer wardrobe, so I thought I'd go ahead and post pictures of the items that I've purchased.  I haven't gone as crazy as I normally do this time of year because I've been saving for a BIG purchase (to be revealed soon!!!!!), but I have snagged a few cute items here and there.  And to show you that I follow my own fashion advice, I have divided my purchases into categories based upon certain of the Spring/Summer trends this year.  As usual, all of these items were purchased at a price much less than retail using the discount codes and coupons that I post on this blog!

Black and White Graphics
 













Above: Color-block ponte knit dress for $69.90 on www.express.com; Color-block dress for $119 on www.bebe.com; Aqua "Barcode" stripe maxi dress for $108 on www.bloomingdales.com (super cute paired with a black blazer and wedges or a denim jacket and flat sandals).

Pastels
 

Above:  Silence & Noise "ex-Boyfriend" blazer for $79 on www.urbanoutfitters.com; Vince Camuto inverted collar blazer for $150 on www.macys.com.

Neon
 

Above:  Luxlight v-neck sweater for $39.95 on www.gap.com; "Portofino" shirt for $49.90 on www.express.com.

Other
 

 

Above: "Tropicalia" pleated maxi dress for $228 on www.anthropologie.com (love, love, love this dress.  It was a splurge, but totally worth it!); Silence & Noise "boyfriend" blazer for $78 on www.urbanoutffiters.com (I seriously can't get enough of this blazer.  I now have it in 4 colors!); "The tuxedo" metal bracelet for $98 on www.henribendel.com (I'm still on my rose gold kick!); "Santorini" necklace for $88 on www.nordstrom.com.

No comments: