Friday, January 18, 2013

Raid My Closet: My Christmas Haul

So I gifted myself a few items over the holidays and received a few lovely gifts and thought that I'd share.  As always, for those items that I purchased myself, they were all purchased at a discount using the codes and coupons that I post on this blog!!

Holiday Glam
 

 












Above:  Draped metallic jacket for $138 on www.thelimited.com; Seraphine gold and crystal elongated drop hoop earrings for $40 on www.maxandchloe.com (thanks Cori!); Nipped brocade dress for $158 on www.anthropologie.com (love this dress -- perfect for a holiday party!); Neiman Marcus + Target Collaboration Tracy Reese blouse for $79.99 on www.target.com; Sparked agate collar necklace for $58 on www.anthropologie.com (collar necklaces are super on-trend right now and are unique looking).

My Rose Gold Obsession
 


Ever since I recently discovered rose gold I have been obsessed.  What's not to like about pink-colored gold!!!  So to add to my growing rose gold collection (still loving my Alexander Wang Rococo duffle with rose gold hardware), I purchased (or was gifted) the items above:  Marc by Marc Jacobs "Marci" watch for $275 on www.piperlime.com (I realized recently that I really do need a watch and I love the bling on this one!); Sam Edelman "Jolie" flats for $150 on www.piperlime.com; House of Harlow 1960 tribal engraved bracelet for $75 on www.piperlime.com (thanks Cori!); Rose gold diamond necklace in bezel setting (special order from my husband!!!!)

Basics
 

 

 

Above:  "Achroma" layered blazer for $148 on www.anthropologie.com; Aqua girlfriend blazer for $98 on www.bloomingdales.com; Heritage denim shirt for $79.50 on www.bananarepublic.com; Stripe short-sleeve pullover for $69.50 on www.bananarepublic.com; Stitched seam pencil skirt for $59.90 on www.thelimited.com; Tinley Road peplum crepe blazer for $79 on www.piperlime.com.

Looking Ahead
 

Spring is right around the corner so I also picked up a few items that I can't wait to wear during the warmer months!  Above:  Tory Burch "Thora" sandal for $115 on www.bloomingdales.com (I've wanted these sandals forever and now I want to get them in every color!); "Gather Ye Rosebuds" dress for $84.99 on www.modcloth.com (this dress is more of a blush color than ivory and it is so perfectly girly)!  

No comments: