Thursday, May 3, 2012

Raid My Closet: My Purchases for This Spring/Summer

I have done some serious shopping over the last few months ladies, so I thought I'd go ahead and post pictures of the items that I have snapped up.  And just to show you that I follow my own fashion advice, I have divided my purchases in categories based upon certain of the Spring/Summer trends this year.  Of course, all of these items were purchased at a price much less than retail using the discount codes and coupons that I post on this blog!


Neon

By now you should know that I am seriously obsessed with Nanette Lepore's dresses, primarily because they fit my body-shape so well.  Thankfully, she has come out with some super cute dresses in neon hues for this Spring/Summer.  Above: Nanette Lepore "Boadacious" dress for $298 on www.neimanmarcus.com; Nanette Lepore "Valley Girl" dress for $298 on www.neimanmarcus.com.

Colored Pants

I love the colored pants trend and have purchased cute a few pairs to wear with both flats and heels.  Above: Pilcro straight ankle chinos for $88 on www.anthropologie.com; Confab chinos for $88 on www.anthropologie.com; Gap 1969 lightweight skinny boot-cut jeans for $69.95 on www.gap.com (in surf pipe blue and fuchsia).

Colorblocking

Above: Aqua colorblock "Girlfriend" blazer for $108 on www.bloomingdales.com; Mia "Renegade" wedge for $69 on www.piperlime.com; Tinley Road tie-neck contrast blouse for $49 on www.piperlime.com.

Metallic Basics

Above: XOXO "Chanel" wedges for $49 on www.macys.com (but in shimmery gold); Sabine faux pyrite earrings for $15 on www.piperlime.com.  These earrings were a great find as they are super cute and sooooo cheap!!!

Ladylike
Seeing as how this is my favorite Spring/Summer trend since it fits my personal style, you know I had to scoop up some ladylike items.  These sunglasses are TDF!!!  Above: XOXO "Harmony" wedges for $49 on www.macys.com; Bvlgari cat's eye sunglasses for $650 on www.macys.com; Bamboo "Crush" rosette ballet flat for $22.20 on www.urbanog.com; Cabel perforated floral bow pump for $30.80 on www.urbanog.com; Rhinestone chain headband for $24 on www.urbanoutfitters.com.

Crop Tops
So it's not technically a crop top, but this jacket is definitely cropped.  I was pleasantly surprised with the fit and quality of this jacket since it is faux leather.  It was a great find!  Above: LC Lauren Conrad faux-leather moto jacket for $76 on www.kohls.com.

Other
Chambray is still big for this Spring and Summer so I picked up this cute chambray blouse to pair with my colored pants.  The jackets from Urban Outfitters are one of my favorite (I already own one in blue).  Above: Vince Camuto "Allik" sandal for $89 on www.macys.com; Sabine beaded statement necklace for $24 on www.piperlime.com; Swingy chambray tunic for $88 on www.anthropologie.com; Alexis Bittar spike cuff for $245 on www.bloomingdales.com; Ann Taylor cardigan for $68 on www.anntaylor.com; Alexis Bittar ring for $295 on www.bloomingdales.com; Report Signature "Montauk" pump for $150 on www.djpremium.com; Silence & Noise boyfriend blazer for $78 on www.urbanoufitters.com (in black and green).

No comments: