Thursday, January 5, 2012

Raid My Closet: My Christmas Haul


I admittedly went a little overboard on the shopping this Christmas.  But the sales both before and after Christmas this year seemed to be extra amaze, so of course I took full advantage!  My splurge gifts (that I purchase, wrap, and then open at Christmas as gifts from my husband!) are posted above:  Christian Louboutin "Rinana" pumps originally $875 on www.theoutnet.com; Kate Spade "Cherie" coat originally $695 on www.katespade.com; Marc Jacobs "The Single" metallic crossbody bag originally $595 on www.nordstrom.com; Prada bow trim ballerina flats originally $390 on www.nordstrom.com.  All of these items (and those listed below) were, of course, purchased at prices significantly below their retail price using the sales, codes, and coupons that I post on this blog.  I also snagged the items below during the holiday season as well:  Sam Edelman "Wesley" loafer wedges originally $150 on www.shopbop.com; Nanette Lepore "Valley Girl" dress originally $298 on www.saks.com; Linked tassel earrings originally 48 on www.anthropologie.com; Report "Foley" flats originally $75 on www.piperlime.com; Marc by Marc Jacobs "Galaxy" flower silk top originally $268 on www.piperlime.com; "Neckerchief" sweater for $78 on www.anthropologie.com; Nanette Lepore "Desiree" embellished sweater dress originally $328 on www.neimanmarcus.com.

I also did receive some true gifts from my wonderful family and BFF, some of which I have posted below.  Even though the ipad isn't technically a fashion-related item, I still had to include it because I love it so much (and am currently obsessed with Words with Friends!).  Below: Stila "Daydream" holiday palette available for $18 on www.nordstrom.com; Anthropologie "Pozy" shrug (no longer available); ipad 2 available on www.apple.com; Hope Marian by Lizzie Fortunato Jewels rhinestone bracelet available for $29 on www.urbanoutfitters.com.  Thanks to my friends and family for such a great holiday! 

No comments: