Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Review: Fashion Week Columbus


Columbus' second annual finale runway show was held last Friday, October 14th at Miranova Place and it was quite a success! C-bus' fashion elite came out to watch thirteen central Ohio designers showcased in an hour long runway show. I was able to attend the event with some of my girlfriends and we had a great time. I apologize for the not-so-great photos, but I only had my camera available to take pictures. The looks above are from the headlining designer Lucio Vanni Couture, which (along with Genoveva Christoff -- her blue dress was amaze -- and Miki Gotoh & Robin Savage -- loved loved loved the hooded tops), was one of my favorite collections of the night. For more information about all thirteen of the designers featured in the show click here: http://fashionweekcolumbus.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=87&Itemid=132. The models (pictured below) did a great job walking the runway for this event, which benefitted Central Ohio Men Against Prostate Cancer and the Dress for Success, Columbus Chapter.

Prior to the runway show, we also attended a cocktail party that featured wedding dresses from Big Rock Little Rooster and furs on loan from Saks Fifth Avenue (pictured below). Overall, we had a great time and I look forward to attending this event again next year!

No comments: