Monday, October 31, 2011

Raid My Closet: My Purchases for This Fall/Winter

I have been on shopping overdrive the last few months in part because of the great sales that have been popping up lately and in part because I've had too much time on my hands!!!  Below is a collection of various items that I've purchased over the last few months divided by fall/winter trend so that you know that I do follow my own advice!!  The prices listed below are the original prices for each of these items.  In reality, I purchased each of these items at a far cheaper price using one of the coupons or discount codes that I post on this blog. As you can see, when I find something I like, I tend to purchase it in multiple colors.  Overall, I'm really quite pleased with my recent wardrobe additions and can't wait to wear everything!

Tuxedo Dressing

Above: Factory by Erik Hart vest for $158 on www.djpremium.com.

Jade

Above: Fossil "Stella" watch for $135 on www.macys.com.

Feathers

Above: Feather earrings purchased from a boutique in San Diego called Haven; Adia Kibur feather and bead bracelet for $48 on www.shopbop.com.

Southwestern Knits

Above: Ecote Intarsia open cardigan for $79 on www.urbanoutfitters.com.

Orange
Above: ASOS color block drape front dress for $86.20 on www.asos.com.

Stacked Loafers

Above: Sam Edelman "Wesley" loafer wedge for $150 on www.piperlime.com; Banana Republic "Quinn" platform penny loafers for $140 on www.bananarepublic.com.

Other (Work)

Above: Silence & Noise boyfriend blazer for $79 on www.urbanoutfitters.com; Karl Lagerfeld for Macy's dress for $99 on www.macys.com; Zara skirt with zippers for $59.90 on www.zara.com; Zara dress for $59.90 on www.zara.com; Nanette Lepore "Violetta" dress for $348 on www.shopbop.com; Juicy Couture lace top for $118 on www.piperlime.com; Nanette Lepore "Violetta" dress for $348 on www.neimanmarcus.com.

 Other (Weekend)

Above: Gap curvy jeans for $69.50 on www.gap.com; "Tempest" jacket for $64.99 on www.spottedmoth.com; Missoni for Target knit dress for $54.99 and cardigan for $49.99 on www.target.com (sold out); Banana Republic belted leather vest for $298 on www.bananarepublic.com; Steven by Steve Madden "Maddee" loafers for $139 on www.djpremium.com; Gap curvy jeans for $69.50 on www.gap.com; Banana Republic metallic sweater for $89.50 on www.bananarepublic.com; House of Harlow 1960 "Nicole" sunglasses for $120 on www.piperlime.com.

Other (Evening)

Above: Kelsi Dagger "Linzy" pump for $119 on www.macys.com; Adia Kibur flower drop earrings for $30 on www.shopbop.com; Kelsi Dagger "Linzy" pump for $119 on www.piperlime.com; Banana Republic metallic sweater for $89.50 on www.bananrepublic.com; MM Couture lace mini dress for $78 on www.piperlime.com.

No comments: