Friday, October 14, 2011

Fall/Winter 2011 Fashion Trend: (Faux) Fur Hats


I can't tell you how long I've wanted a (faux) fur babushka-type hat!  So needless to say, I am just loving this (faux) fur hat trend (Above: Tory Burch, Burberry, The Row, Anna Sui.)  Last time my parents went to Europe, I practically begged them to bring one back for me.  So you are probably wondering why I don't get one.  Well, I have this tendency to buy amaze hats (love, love, love my deep purple fedora), but then I never end up wearing them cause I feel like everyone will look at me like I'm a crazy person in the C-bus!  So they just end up sitting in my closet.  But, seriously, what is not to like about this trend?  The (faux) fur will keep your head nice and toasty during the colder months and I just think they look adorable and chic.  If you are loving this trend as much as I am, below are some (faux) fur hat options to consider:  Ana Konder for ASOS faux fur hat for $34.92 on www.asos.com; ASOS faux fur bear ears hat for $26.19 on www.asos.com; ASOS fantasy faux fur Cossack hat for $34.92 on www.asos.com; Topshop cream fair aisle faux fur trapper hat for $50 on www.topshop.com; Free People Serbian faux fur beanie for $38 on www.freepeople.com; River Island snow leopard Russian hat for $34.92 on www.asos.com; Surrell faux mink snowball hat for $58 on www.bloomingdales.com; MICHAEL Michael Kors faux fur trapper hat for $110 on www.macys.com; Marc by Marc Jacobs "Hayworth" fur hat for $128 on www.shopbop.com; Fossil "Tammy" trapper hat for $48 on www.piperlime.com; Juicy Couture "Middlebury" cable faux fur trapper hat for $98 on www.shopbop.com.