Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Available TODAY: Giambattista Valli for Macy's


Italian designer Giambattista Valli has designed a holiday line for Macy's Impulse collection, which is available starting TODAY at Macy's stores and on www.macys.com. Giambattista Valli is best known for his fun cocktail dresses, which are featured prominently in his Macy's holiday collection. And if you are an animal-print girl, then this collection is definitely for you! Pieces in the collection range from $50 to $150. I've posted my favorite looks from the collection above. While I am not a huge fan of animal print (I actually own only one animal print item -- and it was purchased this month!!!), I am really liking the leopard shift above ($109), although I would like to see the fabric up close. I am also loving (and will consider purchasing) the tweed dress ($109). What do you think of this collection? The majority of the collection posted below, to me, unfortunately, looks like something that would appeal to the girls on Jerseylicious (which is not meant to be a good thing). But while animal prints may not appeal to me, I recognize that many women do adore them. Click here to shop the collection online:  http://www1.macys.com/shop/womens/brands/impulse-brands/giambattista-valli-for-impulse?id=58315&edge=hybrid.  Here are some details about the pieces that will be available next week pictured below: Red dress for $99; Pink leopard dress; Strapless leopard dress for $129; Black embellished dress; Maxi dress for $129; Strapless dot dress for $129; Leopard blouse for $79; Long-sleeve bow blouse for $79 and embellished skirt for $99; Cap-sleeved pink leopard dress for $109; Leopard coat for $139; One-shoulder pink dress for $99; Leopard tuxedo pants for $109; Strapless tiered pink dress for $139; One-shoulder leopard dress for $99.

No comments: