Monday, September 12, 2011

THIS Wednesday, September 14th: Rowe Boutique Fall Fashion Show


THIS Wednesday, September 14th join Rowe Boutique for a runway presentation featuring some of fall's hottest trends. The V.I.P. cocktail hour starts at 7:00 p.m., general seating begins at 8:00 p.m., and the show starts at 8:30 p.m. Ticket sales will benefit the jack roth fund and are $75 each for V.I.P. tickets or $45 each for general admission. To purchase tickets, call (614) 299-7693 or e-mail events@roweboutique.com. The show will be located at 211 North Fifth Street, Columbus, Ohio 43215 on the 3rd floor.


On a personal note, I went to this fashion show last year and had a great time. I'm super bummed that I won't be able to go this year because I'll be out of town, but I recommend that you attend if you can. In addition to the great styles on the runway, last year they had sort of a mini shop to purchase things after the show and you also got goodie bags filled with some great stuff!

1 comment:

HandHmom said...

I really hope I can make it to this! Wish you were going to be here to go with me!