Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Spotlight On: Party Clutches


It is the beginning of holiday party season and no holiday party outfit is complete without the perfect party clutch! I have been on the hunt for a showstopping clutch myself, so I thought I would post some of my favorites that I have run across. I ended up getting the Anya Hindmarch glittery clutch above although it is currently on backorder so I haven't seen it in person yet. Fingers crossed that I love it!!! I also have my eye on the black Karen Millen clutch above. Which clutch is your favorite?! Above: Anya Hindmarch multi glitter clutch for $395 on www.saks.com; Kotur metallic sueded minaudiere for $450 on www.henribendel.com; Karen Millen beaded clutch for $175 on www.karenmillen.com; Halston Heritage "Alice" pleated clutch for $245 on www.shopbop.com Below: Rebecca Minkoff "Fling" clutch for $325 on www.endless.com; Halston Heritage "Susan" metallic leather evening clutch for $195 on saks.com; Sondra Roberts woven frame clutch for $98 on www.nordstrom.com; Steven by Steve Madden faux leather box clutch for $88 on www.nordstrom.com; Lauren Merkin "Eve" galaxy clutch for $180 on www.endless.com; Whiting & Davis snake embossed leather and metallic mesh clutch for $275 on www.nordstrom.com; Tory Burch pop python minaudiere on sale for $255.50 on www.shopbop.com; Lauren Merkin "Ava" clutch for $295 on www.laurenmerkin.com.

No comments: