Friday, October 15, 2010

My Lust List

As if I don't already have enough clothes and accessories, I have gathered together a list of items that I currently have my eye on (more like stalking obsessively until they go on sale!). Many of these items fit the fall/winter 2010 trends that I've previously posted about, while others are more in keeping with my own personal feminine style. Let me know what you think!!! Above: Talbots double-breasted coat for $299 on www.talbots.com (Trend: Camel); Halston Heritage "Brandy" satchel for $495 on www.nordstrom.com (Trend: Red); LC Lauren Conrad pintuck dress on sale for $35.99 on www.kohls.com; ASOS leather Aviator jacket for $185.35 on http://us.asos.com (Trend: Camel). Below: Milly ruffle jacket for $425 on www.piperlime.com; "Jacinth"sweaterdress for $148 on www.anthropologie.com (Trend: Retro Full Skirts); MaxStudio tie front cape coat for $378 on www.maxstudio.com (Trend: Unconventional Outerwear); Matiko "Halle" wedge bootie for $176 on www.revolveclothing.com (Trend: Wedge Boots and Booties); Madewell "Ice Cluster" bib necklace for $118 on www.shopbop.com; Rachel Rachel Roy "Drusy and Crystal" ring for $42 on www.rachelroy.com; LC Lauren Conrad lace jacket on sale for $49.99 on www.kohls.com; Badgley Mischka "Fidel" peeptoe pump for $225 on www.piperlime.com (Trend: Embellished Heeled Pumps); Rebecca Minkoff studded "Fling" minaudiere for $325 on www.rebeccaminkoff.com.

No comments: