Monday, August 9, 2010

Fashion Do: Straw Fedora Hats


One way to keep cool during the summer heat is to wear a hat and this summer it is all about the straw fedora as seen above on Rihanna, Vanessa Minnillo, Jessica Alba, and Diane Kruger. This style of hat is universally flattering and I myself own a straw fedora from Banana Republic that I wear all of the time! I think it looks particularly great when paired with my rayban wayfarers. If you are a fan of this trend and want to try it out, check out these options below: J. Crew panama hat for $58 on www.jcrew.com; Grosgrain border straw fedora for $28 on www.nordstrom; Sweet ruffle trimmed fedora for $9.80 on www.forever21.com; Tarnish straw fedora with contrast trim for $38 on www.nordstrom.com; J. Crew straw trillby hat for $40 on www.jcrew.com; 1773 belted straw fedora for $34 on www.urbanoutfitters.com; Juicy Couture open weave straw fedora on sale for $42.90 on www.nordstrom.com; "Hello my darling" hat for $7.80 on www.forever21.com; Pins and Needles open weave fedora with bow for $34 on www.urbanoutfitters.com.

No comments: