Thursday, March 18, 2010

Trend Alert: Ombre Hair


One of the newest hair trends is ombre hair -- where your hair gradually moves from dark on top to lighter on the bottom. Loads of celebs have been spotted with ombre hair recently (Above: Camilla Alves, Lauren Conrad, Rachel Bilson, Lindsay Lohan). What do you think of this trend? To me, it sort of looks like their roots are growing out and they are in need of a dye job. And it actually reminds me of when I suppose I too had ombre hair -- not by choice -- but because I was in the process of transitioning back to a brunette after dying my hair blond for a year in college! All in all, I don't think the trend is hideous by any means, although I slightly prefer it on the blonds pictured above as opposed to the brunettes. What do you think of this trend? Hairtastic or hairedeous?

1 comment:

ecmitche :) said...

I have Ombre hair....by choice.
I love it.