Monday, March 29, 2010

Raid My Closet: My Recent Purchases


Just to show you that I follow my own fashion advice, I thought I'd go ahead and post a few of my most recent purchases, many of which are in keeping with the Spring/Summer 2010 fashion trends that I have been posting! If you would like any more details about these items, all of which I am loving, just let me know. The majority of them I believe are still available. Above: Double ruffle trench for $168 at www.anthropologie.com (Trend: Trench Dressing); Lovely People "Goldie" wedge for $139 at www.piperlime.com (Trend: Stacked Wedges); Heritage batwing-sleeve cardigan on sale for $59.99 on www.bananarepublic.com (Trend: Soft Neutrals). Below: Alfani embellished dress on sale for $79.99 on www.macys.com; Gleaming loops headband for $32 at www.anthropologie.com; Liberty of London for Target ruffle halter dress for $29.99 at www.target.com; Rayban "Wayfarer" sunglasses for $119 at www.macys.com; Banana Republic moto bomber jacket for $298 at www.bananarepublic.com (Trend: Soft Neutrals); Rose-Is-A-Rose headband for $32 at www.anthropologie.com (Trend: Soft Neutrals).

No comments: