Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Designer Fashion for the Masses (Part II)




Anna Sui for Target
Last month I told you that Anna Sui would be designing a line for Target that will be available for a limited time only from September 13, 2009 to October 17, 2009. When I initially posted, pictures from the diffusion line were not yet available. Those pictures are now available and are posted above. While I may have had high expectations, I am somewhat disappointed as I don't think I would buy any of the pieces pictured above. What do you think of the line?

Jimmy Choo for H&M
For the first time ever, H&M will be collaborating with an accessories designer to create a line of shoes and bags. The Jimmy Choo for H&M line, available November 14, 2009, will be available in select H&M stores and will include clothing as well as accessories. For those who don't know, the only H&M in the C-bus is located in Tuttle mall in Dublin. Unfortunately, it is not very large and that location typically does not carry the designer collaboration lines (or at least it hasn't in the past). But I am keeping my fingers crossed that this line will hit our C-bus store and, if else fails, I can always do a charge send! I don't have pictures of the line just yet, but I will post them when they are released.

No comments: